Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night started with a stop at OTB with my happy hour buddies. I wasn't feeling very good but joined in anyway and I'm glad I did because I was first to hear big news and wish a big congratulations to Jill and Jeremy!

I stayed long enough for a glass of water and some chips and queso then came home and went straight to bed where I have been now all weekend. I finally got up today and went to pick up more medicine but unfortunately, my burst of energy didn't last very long and now I'm back in bed. I'm trying to convince myself that I can go to work tomorrow although I know I really need to stay home and get back to 100% before returning to school. I guess today is another day of catching up on all my shows on the DVR and just resting!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Feel better soon! Get some rest...

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved