Monday, January 4, 2010

The New Me!

In an effort to get excited about the remaining part of the school year I decided to do this...

So I went curly this morning for the first time in 6 years!!! My husband almost fell out! He loves my curly hair and always says he's with a new woman when he sees me with it! Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing! Ha!!!
Well, what do you think? Curly or straight?
P.S. pardon the I just woke up and threw on warm ups look! We have a work day today- so I felt I could be comfortable especially since it was a whopping 25 degrees this morning!
Edit: My hair is naturally curly so don't be surprised if I have straight hair again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Katie's Journey said...

I love, love, love the curly hair! I think I might like it even better than the straight version. I am actually going to get mine "curly" again on Wednesday. I do it about twice a year. It makes life so much easier in the mornings when I have 8am class though and have to get up at 6:15.

Nicole said...

I LOVE the curly look!

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved