Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Lone Ranger

That is what I have been feeling like lately! I left work yesterday at 5:30 and was the ONLY car left in the parking lot! Now 5:30 may not be late to some but when school is out at 3 and most people are gone by 3:45, 5:30 is the classic sign of a workaholic! In fact, I could have stayed later but I'm terrified to be left in the building at dark- it's haunted and that's another post another time!
IF has also made me feel lonely. Three more friends announced their big news this week. I feel like I've heard every tale under the sun- it'll happen when it's supposed to, just relax, you'll be a great mom one day, take such and such vitamin- blah, blah, blah! The next person that tells me to relax is gonna get punched- there, you've been warned, ha!!!
I've already fallen off one of my NY resolutions...procrastination! Yep, I started my report cards last Saturday and am trying to finish them tonight, they are due tomorrow! I'm probably the only one who hasn't finished those!!!
Well, I think I'm going to attempt to sit and watch AI tonight and actually watch the entire show. It's so hard for me to sit down and watch tv without Maggie wanting out or the cat wanting a treat or Tom needing something. Maybe God has already blessed me with three children and he thinks one more might really push me over the edge! ha!!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I hated the "just relax" comment. It's one of the most insensitive comments that can be said to a woman struggling with IF, even if the person who said it has the best intentions. Just relaxing is not going to solve the problem and make everything better. Just relaxing is the hardest thing to do when you want a baby so badly your heart just aches.

I'm sorry you had to deal with comments surrounding your IF and the news of your 3 friends pregnancies. I'm sure you are excited for them, but I imagine a little part of you is feeling sad too. It's a tough line to walk. Just know that I'm thinking about you today and wishing you some comfort.

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved