Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where do I start?

Monday, Tom and I both had the day off so we spent the day doing some fairly fun things...


Yes, it's my favorite- chocolate and peanut butter!!!

And Wednesday I had the opportunity to have this cute girl hang out with me!


I also started a women's bible study group entitled Shattered Dreams. It's a nine week series and I'm really looking forward to seeing how God is going to guide me through this.
Thursday, I FINALLY got my car washed- it was in desperate need. However, while I was at the car wash, Tom called to let me know the fridge wasn't working AGAIN! It had only been 2 weeks since the repair people were out to "fix" it. Tom thought he had it working. Little did he know that Friday morning I would wake up to a pool of water in the kitchen! I called the previous repair guy- he didn't remember fixing my fridge and asked me if I was sure it was him! I was floored, I hung up and called someone new. The guy came out- luckily my parents met him at my house- and spent 2 and half hours fixing it. Unfortunately for me, I own a GE fridge which are involved in a class action lawsuit and this means there are more problems to come. The motherboard went out which could have caused a fire pretty much. I'm fortunate that it didn't. The repairman said that in about 5 years the doors will malfunction and won't seal anymore- I think I may be looking at fridges in the next few years!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved