Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Blog Award...You shouldn't have!

I just received my first blog award! I couldn't be more proud...

Thank you so much Katie at Katie's Journey! You are going to be a fabulous teacher one day!!! I just wish you could work with me!
So, without further ado...
Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7 random facts about me...
1. I enjoy cleaning the bathroom and I do it every night...all of them
2. I like to eat sour cream on waffles
3. I have always wanted to try waiting tables
4. I'm a reality show junkie and watch just about any and all of them
5. I would like to open my own store one day, just can't decide what I would sell though
6. My favorite children's book author/illustrator is Eric Carle. I plan to design my nursery around his artwork one day.
7. I'm terrified of roller coasters

I'm giving this award to these amazing bloggers:
Amanda at Our Temporary Home
Ashlee at Words from the Wards
Becky at The Branches
Mary at Moments of Marlowes
Tiffany at Warf Party of 3
Christa at According to Christa
Sarah at This Girls Life

Thanks girls for being such and inspiration to me! Thanks again to you Katie for giving me a little sunshine today!

6 comments:

Christa said...

Thank you so much for the award! I love Eric Carle!

Katie's Journey said...

Thanks for the sweet shout out! I would love to work with you too! Glad you enjoyed the award!

Ashlee & Gordon said...

Thank you SO much!! That was just too sweet of you!!

Becky said...

Awe! Thank you that is so sweet! And I voted for your garage too :)

Becky said...

or your friend's garage?

Chea said...

Oh my goodness Becky, it's thankfully not my garage!!! I think my parents would have a meltdown since they hung shelves and organized EVERYTHING this summer for us!

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved