Monday, January 18, 2010

A Garage Makeover! VOTE NOW

So I got this text this morning from my BFF Jane...
"Go to www.easysale.net/garage-voting and vote for finalist number 1. He's the husband of my pregnant friend on bedrest"
I was comfortably lounging on the sofa- where I have been planted for 2 days now and conveniently reached for the laptop and typed the address in. I see the National Association for Professional Organizers sponsoring this garage makeover contest. Wait!?!?! There is a National Association for Professional Organizers? I'm thinking, I am not going to be asked to be a part of this group!!! I WISH I could be but I'm not that organized. I'm more of a organized mess! Ha!
Anyway, if you get a chance, head on over and vote for finalist number 1!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved