Sunday, February 28, 2010

And The Crowd Goes Wild!!!!

A nice weekend is what I have enjoyed so far. Yesterday, we took Maggie and got her nails trimmed and then made a stop at the post office to mail Amanda's gift to her and even stopped for a late lunch at Chick-fil-A. Tom helped me clean the house, top to bottom for the arrival of his parents for a little dinner party. We had cajun chicken pasta from Pioneer Woman and lemon bars from the latest issue of Southern Living. Both were simply divine and I can't help but keep going back to the kitchen for a little taste of the leftover lemon bars! They are so yummy! My in laws totally went wild for dinner as well. My MIL just called to tell me how delicious everything was!
I'm watching the exciting Olympic Hockey game now and on the edge of my seat waiting to see if the US will bring home the gold! I'm normally not a big hockey fan but this is a monumental game! I have my pizza dough rising and I'm getting ready to crank up the oven and make tomato basil pizza for dinner tonight- yes, homemade pizza! I'm making another tomorrow to take to my friend's house for the season finale of the Bachelor! I wonder who he will pick? My bets are on Vienna- even though I'm not too fond of her. I'm also ready to see next week's wedding of Jason and Molly.
I am trying to relax and get ready for the week. I had a HORRIBLE week last week and I'm hoping to not repeat it. I have to try and figure out how to leave work at work but that is hard to do sometimes. Good thing I have awesome friends to help me out and a super mom who is planning a girls trip for us for Spring Break! Now that's something that will help me forget about work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved