Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jeans!

I love to shop! I love to shop for anything however, I must say that I despise trying on clothes. I am known to buy something because it looks cute on the hanger and then I get it home and decide it's not as cute on me as it was hanging up and then the item hangs in my closet or waits in the bag waiting to be returned. Then suddenly, I realize that I've missed the "return by" date and the item suddenly belongs to me. Well, when I shop with my husband, he insists that I try on EVERYTHING. We went out shopping yesterday looking for winter items on sale that we could take with us to Alaska. Well, I was in desperate need for some jeans. So, that definitely meant I was going to have to visit the fitting room. My wide hip area forces me to be very particular about the jeans I purchase. I have to pick jeans that have a little stretch and a little wider leg to balance out my figure. I have wanted to get some jeans with a little bling and have tried on a few in the past (rock and republic, true religion) except I can't find any that fit me the way I like so I reverted back to GAP. I have no idea why I even bother attempting to leave that store empty handed! I found that I do love the long and lean jeans and even found that I can wear a whole size smaller. I'm now sporting a 2!!!! Hooray for the time I've spent on the treadmill. It has actually worked- despite my girl scout cookie addiction! Anyway, on our way out of the mall, I saw some adorable blinged out jeans by MissMe. I tried them on and they were awesome. A little pricy but Tom said they were worth it if they made me happy! I think he was just ready to quit hearing the question of the day, "do these make my hips look bigger?" I purchased a pair and can't wait to wear them. I think I am set up with jeans for a while!!!
On another note- I must get on the WiiFIT today. I bought a lift for my balance board. I am looking to tone up a bit- in the leg/hip area. What exercies should I try?

1 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting about our Doggie Boutique...my mom has all the cute little dogs but I have a sweet "big" Siberian Husky!!! So I can promise you we'll have cute things for big babies too :)

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved