Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Interview with the Vampire or Just Some Bloodwork!

I went to visit a new doctor yesterday and first thing she wants to do...bloodwork! I am terrified of needles so this did not excite me at all. I walked down the hall feeling somewhat confident and then I saw the chair. You know the one with the little flap on the front of it. Anyway, I sat down, then flipped the little flap thing up and looked at the lady and said, "Not gonna happen today." I then walked away! Yep, I chickened out of bloodwork! Not so fast though...the doctor made me set up another appointment for next week! So, next Friday morning, I will be visiting the vampire again...this time, I think blood will be in the picture for sure!

1 comments:

Ashlee & Gordon said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I have to lay down or I will pass out. I have to have it done at least every three months. Not good to be a diabetic and hate having your blood taken.

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved