Thursday, July 2, 2009

Where I Live Friday...okay so I'm a week behind...Master Bedroom

I'm a week behind but I wanted to show off my bedroom even though I still have some painting to do! I have changed our colors in our bedroom twice since we moved in 3 years ago. I now LOVE my colors...I should, I picked them and they are two of my 3 favorites! When we moved in our house, my husband convinced me that we needed a king size bed so on our 1 year anniversary which happens to be the same weekend we closed and moved into our house, we bought our new bed. I have to admit, I do love all the room and it leaves more room for my babies to sleep with us! As you can see, they have no problem making it their very own!



We recently hung curtains in our bedroom. I wanted something dramatic but also something that would block the morning sun. Most of you who know me are aware that I rarely sleep past 6am whether it's a holiday, weekend, summer break or a school morning but I like it to be dark since Tom likes to sleep late and I like to nap during the day! So, we found a great deal on these Eclipse blackout curtains and they have definitely helped with the heat in the room and they do block out tons of light. I do like to open the curtains in the evenings so I can see what's happening in the backyard and make sure my friends aren't going for a swim!


We also have his and her dressers and that's about it in our bedroom. It's really simple and I like it that way. Thanks for dropping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved