Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kendall's Wedding and the Great Kindergarten Conference

My Kindergarten teammates and myself traveled to Austin for the I Teach K conference last Wednesday. It was tons of fun and we got lots of great information. I have already started making some of the neat things for my classroom that a couple of the presenters had to show. I wasn't planning to work on school things this soon in the summer but since I have the time, might as well give it a go!


We spent Wednesday through Friday in Austin and then I took a flight to Hobbs for Kendall's wedding. Tom's neice, Kendall got married on Saturday, June 27. She had a beautiful and extremely fun wedding. It was basically a big party however, after my eventful night on Thursday, partying was the last thing on my mind! I did have fun but I was ready to get home to my bed by Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved