Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Is My Husband Going to Kill Me???

Oh Jeez, I hope not! However, I can't stop my obsession with online shopping! It's something that happens to me in the summer, Christmas holiday, spring break...ok, anytime I'm out of school and sitting near a laptop (hello, it's always right beside me) I get the urge to shop! I did score some awfully cute shoes a few weeks ago, can I get a cheer for Yellow Box!?!?!?! If you haven't ever worn a pair of yellow box shoes, you must go to the nearest shoe store and try these puppies on! It's seriously like walking on a marshmallow. I am now the proud owner of 10 pairs- that's right my friends, 10 pair! Now, they aren't what I would refer to as a bargain but when you are on your feet all day, they are a blessing in disguise. Well, shoes aren't my only weakness, so is fun jewelry. I don't normally get to wear my fun stuff too much because I try to be more on the conservative side for work but now that summer is in full swing, I'm busting out with it. Be on the lookout for new pictures soon.
Now, I normally wouldn't be so worried with my recent spending however, we just went Saturday and bought an entire new living room. We got a leather sofa, pushback recliner (where I plan to spend the rest of my summer) and a new entertainment unit. We are on the lookout for a new television since our current one will be just a bit too small for the new unit. I also jumped the ship and bought a rug from Ballard Design and it just so happens that I got an email about 20% off their website so I think I may order a smaller rug that coordinates with the larger one to place at the patio door to catch all of Maggie's messes when she comes in on rainy days.
AHHHHH!!! If you don't hear from me in a few days, you know what happened...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved