Monday, July 13, 2009

Deleting Cookies But Not Cinnabon!

Well, the weekend was busy yet again. Friday I went to my mom's for some shopping and lunch. We were looking for some pillows for my new sofa and chair and ended up in the mall. We couldn't pass up the yummy goodness of the cinnabon! My mom always gets one when she hits the mall so we stopped. She ordered her usual caramel pecanabon. It looked so good so I told mom that I would just have a bite of hers (remember, I'm working on project swimsuit in preparation for my trip to Hawaii in 3 weeks). Mom didn't like that idea so she turned to the lady and said, "make that 2". Yikes, I knew I was in for it. In my head I was thinking I'll just leave it on the kitchen counter and it will be gone before I know it. Well, it called my name way too loud and I snuck a bite or 10 when I got home then ate the rest for breakfast on Saturday morning! I'm still feeling that on my thighs. grrr!!!!
So, in hopes of sticking to the diet, I bought lots of healthy foods at the grocery store. I have lots of fruits and veggies in the fridge and I'm really going to stick to it for the next 3 weeks, except for Tom's birthday cake :) yummy!
Anyway, my computer has been acting crazy lately and I put in a call to the service provider. I was told to delete cookies! I laughed when the lady told me this and she was nice that I had to inform her of my diet and she laughed too!!!
I suppose I'm on my way out the door to the backyard for a little water aerobics. Hopefully 3 weeks of swimming will help me out a bit. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved