Monday, April 12, 2010

WhAt CoMpuTeR PrOblEMs?

Again...Yes, again! I only thought my laptop was working fine until I got to work this morning and couldn't log in to the network. Why? My computer keyboard malfunctioned. I can only type certain letters as capitals and the E won't work at all! Try typing a few words and not including vowels because that is eventually what happened, along with m, s, d and f. None of them would work. I had our IT put a work order in for a new keyboard. It should be here in a couple of days but that doesn't solve my problems because as soon as the work order was placed, my screen went black and a message popped up saying that the memory would dump in 5, 4, 3, 2...I picked the thing up and ran to the computer lab. The IT assured me that it would be fine. I guess we shall see when it comes time for me to hunt for that certain document! You would have thought I would have learned my lesson about backing things up after my PC crashed at Christmas. I'm checking into an online server like Mozy or something. If you have any recommendations for something like that, let me know!
What can I say, it was definitely a Monday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved