Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's All Good!

With 27 more school days until summer break, I am beginning to compile my list of summer to-do's. However, I have to stop every once in a while and realize what is good.
It's so good to...
-receive a hug from a student
-find an unexpected note from my husband
-get a call or email from an old friend
-talk to my mom every day
-have lunch with friends
-enjoy a busy weekend
-enjoy a no plans weekend
-sip a beverage by the pool
-catch up with special friends
-read a good book just because
-enjoy beautiful spring weather
-have all the household chores done before Friday afternoon
-see a student finally "get it"
-have a few more weeks until summer
-have this sweet face to come home to every day...

-love the Lord and know that he has plans for me that are bigger than anything I could ever imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved