Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bad Wife Day

So yesterday I was a bad wife. I came home from work with a story from our field trip (a long story that I will tell sometime, it really boiled me over), I told my husband about the story then called my mom and talked to her for about an hour then called my two BFF's and talked to them for an hour each and before I knew it, I was skipping dinner to talk to another friend. I hadn't realized until I was in the shower at 10 last night that I didn't spend any time with my husband, my dog, or myself. I was just unloading my stress on my closest friends and didn't realize that I wasn't being with family. SO, I am going straight home today after work and give my family some much needed attention! Hope your week has been much better than mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved