Monday, December 28, 2009

What A Day!!!

Last night I got a text from a friend asking if I was available to babysit this afternoon. I immediately replied with a yes! I couldn't say no to an opportunity to hang out with some of the sweetest children I know! I actually had Muni's son (pictured below) in Kindergarten a few years ago and I have her older daughter in my class now and hopefully will have her youngest daughter in my class next fall.

Isn't he just a cutie pie!?!?! I can't help but want to pinch those cheeks everytime I see him!
She is a cutie too though!!!

I had so much fun today and the time went by so quickly. We played Barbies and watched television and played hide and go seek! We even had fun pretending to be Hannah Montanta complete with makeup application! The girls wouldn't let me take their pictures after their own makeovers! They had fun with the lipstick is all I'm saying!!! I can't wait to go back and play again one day!!!
When I got home, I have to admit I was tired but Tom wanted to get out so we went and ran some errands and took Maggie along. After we had her nails trimmed and ran to grab a phone battery, Tom suggested a trip to Unleashed. I decided that would be fun so we spent the evening at Lab Night at the dog park. Maggie had so much fun and even fell asleep on the way home. She really enjoys going to playdates and meeting new friends! We even met a dog that quickly became her pal. Her pal was a huge great dane mix, I'm just glad she didn't decide to pick on him because she likes to be bossy with the little dogs on occasion! This dog was beautiful and suprisingly calm. I was hoping some of this would rub off on Maggie!!! Wishful thinking I guess! Ha! All in all, a great and productive day and very relaxing! Everyday should be this fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved