Monday, November 2, 2009

New Month Resolution!

So everyone creates a new year's resolution, but how many of you usually stick to those? I can say for sure, I don't. So, I have decided that I am going to have a new month resolution. This may be to add or change something in my life and since it's a new resolution each month, I can adapt it to whatever I'm struggling with in my life at the time which currently is quite a bit! This month, I have decided that I need to hop back on the workout routine and I have found the perfect tool to help me out. About a year or so ago, my neighbor Angie called me up one day and said that we needed to work out together. It was great! We were faithful workout buddies 6 times a week! We ran on treadmills at our neighborhood fitness center, we biked, eclipsed and tried new workouts courtesy of multiple fitness magazines. I for one was in the best shape I had been in in quite a while. I slept better, wasn't nearly as sick, had a better attitude and mood and actually started enjoying my workout believe it or not! However, Angie now has 2 adorable babies and can't really make it to the gym so I now have to find other ways to workout or a new MOTIVATING buddy- Angie was totally motivating! I miss you friend! Anyway on with the story, I love the CMT show- Making the Squad, it's all about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. I saw that they have a workout video and I bought it. It's great! I love to dance so this is perfect for me. I'm sure I will get tired of it eventually but for now, it's working. I did the whole dance tonight and my husband didn't even laugh (yeah, he thinks it's quite funny to see me bust a move to a video!) Ha!

So, my new month's resolution, work out with the DCC 5 times a week and if I can handle that- order more videos next month!!! Oh and my other resolution, blog more!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved