Sunday, November 15, 2009

Have I been hit with SWINE???

I am up early this morning, not unusual for me but considering I didn't go to bed until almost 2 last night it's early! I am also not feeling 100% this morning. My stomach is in knots, my head hurts and I have little energy. I don't want to think about this too much but I am hoping it isn't swine. I have been blessed to avoid it so far but with 22 Kindergarten kids in my face everyday and many kids- think 800 among my midst 5 days a week, I am pretty much destined to get something. I am against the shot- not sure why but it just scares me, like most shots do. I am not a fan of needles at all- I pass out at a finger prick for goodness sake so why on earth would I freely give up my arm to a injection that hasn't been tested for a long while? Are you getting the H1N1 vaccine?

On another note, we went to see Law Abiding Citizen last night. However, this could be another reason I'm not feeling well this morning- popcorn for dinner! The movie was pretty good, slow in some parts but interesting. I was only distracted by the teenagers sitting in our row texting the entire movie!

3 comments:

Christa said...

Oh no! Hope it isn't the swine flu! I am not getting the shot either - kinda freaked out by it. I will be praying you feel better!

Becky said...

ooh I hope not! And I am not getting the vaccine, I just don't feel so good about it while pregnant even though they say you should. Law Abiding Citizen was okay-we saw it a few weeks ago...I don't like Gerard as a bad guy :(

Nicole said...

Yuck! I don't blame you for not getting the vaccine, it scares me too! I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved