Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why is this guy so happy?



Well, because he just made his very first meal! I went shopping with my mom last Sunday (I know, it's terrible that I don't blog very often but when I do, I catch up for several days!) and I left a bit late from her house so I knew by the time I got home an hour later it would be another hour before I had dinner ready and that would mean eating at 9:00. So, I called Tom and walked him through making dinner. Now, it's a super easy recipe that I had planned so it wasn't too difficult but to walk someone through where every measuring cup and spoon are in the kitchen was a bit more challenging than I expected. Tom came through though, and it was a relief to know that is one dinner I can always count on him to make when I'm in a pinch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved