Saturday, October 17, 2009

30 Part 1


Well, Thursday began year 30 for me. I got through it pretty well I must say. I received flowers in the shape of a cupcake with balloons from a dear friend who I met when I taught her child in Kindergarten. She and I have been friends since so it was so sweet to receive those from her along with dinner, a card and a new charm. We celebrated with a wonderful dinner at Bin 303, it was just the girls because Tom had parent teacher conference night at school. It was a fun beer dinner with a celebrity guest brewmaster there. The beer was paired with great German food. I really enjoyed the second course! It was a pork cutlet with red cabbage...so yum! I could hardly get through the rest of the courses because I enjoyed the second one so much! However, dessert wasn't too far away. We had a grilled carmalized banana split! It was heaven in a bowl!!!


I received lots of nice gifts from my students and one special gift from another great friend...a SNUGGIE!!! I can't wait for a cold night and a date on the couch with the snuggie :) Thanks Janelle for fulfilling my birthday wish list!!! You are the best!
Tonight is my weenie roast birthday party. Stay tuned for more pictures and fun stories!!!

1 comments:

Christa said...

Glad you had a great birthday!! Sounds like you had a good time!

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved