Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Schedules

I'm trying to be more aware of my weekend time at home and not spend it doing things that I don't have to do so I'm working on a house keeping schedule. I have decided that instead of coming home on Thursday nights which is my regular house keeping night, I will do a bit each day so that the whole house is spotless each day. I know this is a good plan but we shall see if I can keep up with it all. What tips can you share with me on how you keep up with the workload?

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

I need help in that area as well. I don't want to spend the whole weekend cleaning and doing laundry when I could spend that time with the fam!! Let me know how it goes for you. I do try to pick up each night before we go to bed.

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved