Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Am I Being Chased?

Okay, who is watching the new NBC/Jerry Bruckheimer produced show Chase? I love it! But, I have a great reason to, it was filmed in our neighborhood! These pictures are from the house down the street from us. Our neighborhood is growing but there are still lots of empty lots. One of the houses they filmed in was vacant at the time.


The pictures aren't the best I get it but you can see how close we were to the action. One of the directors parked his car in my driveway! I went out at 1am to chat with him! I was hoping to get more information on the stars that were in the neighborhood but not much luck there. I was so disappointed when I found out Jesse Metcalfe was hanging out down the street and this guy wouldn't tell me about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved