Monday, September 6, 2010

Relax and Unwind

Friday ended a very long 2 weeks of school and a much needed relaxing weekend was on my to do list. I did have one important thing to do on Saturday and that was to visit my mom so we could go and learn to use our new sewing machine! I left early Saturday morning and got to my mom's where I enjoyed a delicious homecooked breakfast of cranberry orange muffins, scrambled eggs, bacon and grits! So yum! We ate and then left for the sewing machine store. We wanted to get there a bit early so we could shop around for a few things. I picked up some new needles and ordered some new software then the lady came around the corner to tell us that the class had to be cancelled because the teacher was sick. We were bummed but ended up spending several hours getting private tutoring on how to run the new machine, no class needed! Mom and I took the rest of the day to do a little shopping- that is always fun! I got back home around 7 and Tom and I went to dinner and ran a couple errands. Sunday, I spent the whole day in bed with sinus/allergy issues and had planned to cook a light dinner but Tom surprised me and said he would take me out so I didn't have to cook- what a sweet husband! I still have a couple of household things to do today but I plan to just relax and watch a couple of movies and prepare for the week ahead. Hope your weekend was as great as mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved