Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ketchikan, Alaska

We made our final stop in Alaska in Ketchikan. We didn't plan any excursions since we were only going to be there a short time. We did tour the city on our own (shop!) and visit some local places. We were close to a little shopping center or harbor like area where you could see the salmon jumping out of the water every couple of seconds! I thought Tom was going to go and buy a fishing pole right then! I tried to add a video- hopefully this will work!

There were also amazing flowers in Ketchikan like these beauties. I think they are called bleeding hearts. My only upsetting moment was that my big camera died on me within the first few minutes we were there. I had to bust out my backup camera that isn't so great. However, it didn't die until after I got a picture with an old friend of mine!

1 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Great pictures!! And why do cameras always seem to die at the most inopportune times?! At least you were prepared with a backup. :)

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved