Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Dinner Time!

So school is back in session which means two things. 1. I will be spending lots of afternoons preparing for my group of students which means I will be getting home late and 2. I need delicious dinners that take a short amount of time to prepare. Luckily, Lisa introduced me to Salsa Chicken this summer. It is the easiest thing to make and is so good! I'm sharing the recipe with you all.

Salsa Chicken
1 package frozen chicken breasts
1 jar of salsa
1 packet of taco seasoning

Put all ingredients (all 3 of them!) in a crockpot on low and let simmer all day. Shred the chicken (you can do this with a fork because the meat is so tender) and enjoy on tortillas with taco fixings! Yummy!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Wonderful school night meal! Sounds yummy...hope school is going well!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You
~Ron

Amanda Ledford said...

I am so going to try this when I go back to work and need some fast dinners.

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved