Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Staple Item

I think everyone has that one staple wardrobe item that they could wear with anything and everything. I have found my fall/winter staple this season and I have just fallen in love with these.

I was in desperate need of a new pair of boots for the fall and after many hours of searching and trying on and trying to figure out what pair looked just right and felt great, I decided on these. I have two pair of Frye boots in my closet that I have had for roughly 10 years and they still look wonderful so I knew the brand was great but I wasn't 100% sold on the style. I tweeted about them and received some great comments on how well they would look with jeans and dresses/skirts so I knew I could dress them up or go more casual with them. I've had them for a couple of months now and have worn them every chance I have had. In fact, I love them so much, I went and got a black pair too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved