Saturday, November 26, 2011

Deck the Halls

As much as I love Thanksgiving, I also love when it's over because that means I can decorate for Christmas! I actually cheated a bit this year and got my tree up earlier in the week. It's just nice to get it done while I'm off during the week and not have to stress about getting it finished the day before I go back to work. Growing up, we always decorated the day after Thanksgiving but since I've been on my own, I always have slowly started putting up my decor inside during the week of Thanksgiving. I think I can enjoy Thanksgiving and my Christmas decorations all at the same time! Here is a sneak preview of my decorations. I'll be back later on with more detailed pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved