Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I know our Thanksgiving was wonderful. I got to spend time with my niece who is expecting her little boy in April. I can't wait to hold that sweet baby and spoil him. I also ate and ate and ate but luckily for me, I will be working it off really soon. I'm about to head out for some Black Friday shopping. I have no idea what I'm looking for but I just love the rush of getting up early and heading out to find that awesome deal. I do not camp out in front of stores like I've seen other people do though. A lady and her mother and little boy have been camping out in front of Be$t Buy since Monday here in Dallas. That is just crazy to me! I don't think there is any deal worth that but maybe there is! Well good luck to all of you who are fighting the crowds, I hope you end up with some great finds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved