Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello Friday! Where have you been?

It's Finally Friday!!! Plus, it's Labor Day weekend and that means it's time for my best friend's wedding! We are traveling tomorrow morning to Atlanta for Wendy's wedding. I am so excited for her and I can't wait to go to Chattanooga on Sunday to share my hometown with Tom. He hasn't ever been in the 7 years we have been together. I can't wait to visit some of my favorite places (Ruby Falls, Rock City, the Incline, Clumpie's Ice Cream, Walnut Street Bridge, The W Road and many more fun things that make Chattanooga my home). But before we get to do all of that, I must finish out day 10 at work. Good thing I got up early to make a Starbucks run. The only problem with that is, I ended up being indecisive (imagine that) and had to get both, caramel apple spice and pumpkin spice latte! Both are helping me make it through today so that I can enjoy my fun filled weekend! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved