Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Red Hot!!!

I had to post this recipe in time for all of your holiday parties you may be hosting! It's a really good apple cider that my principal made last week! I couldn't get enough! Red Hot Apple Cider 2 quarts apple juice 2 cups red hots- the tiny little candies, not the cinnamon disks Using a coffee pot, put the red hots where you would normally add your coffee and make sure to use a filter. Pour the apple juice in like you would add your water. Brew! You will absolutely love that you made this yummy treat! Now, I halved the recipe and did make it in my coffee pot, because well I don't have one anymore since I got my Keurig. I just used the stove top to heat the juice to a boil and added the red hots and stirred like crazy until they melted. Let me know if you try this out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved