Monday, June 25, 2012

Picking Up and a Comment Challenge

So, I changed my blog name and domain yet again, third time if you are counting. I just needed something new to get me going again and I have a new page design on the way as well. I am hoping with all these changes, I'll be ready to blog more often again!

Beginning today, Jenna is hosting her annual commenting challenge. Today's topic is About Me so here we go...

If you haven't visited my blog before, I'm Chea and I live with my husband Tom. We have spent the past 7 years traveling and enjoying being married. I teach Kindergarten and Tom teaches PE and coaches soccer. We have a sweet dog, Maggie and a fun cat, Ham. We are still awaiting a baby to come into our lives and hopefully that will be very soon!

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

I am visiting your blog for the first time. I used to teach K but now first! I'm glad to see your blog!

Sarah said...

I'm stopping over from Jenna's. You have the cutest blog! I am looking forward to reading more :)

Greer's Gossip said...

Stopping by from Jenna's. I am also a kindergarten teacher! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

The Lovely One said...

Good luck with the baby makin'!

Karen Diebolt said...

Nice to meet you Chea. This is my first time joining Jenna's blog challenge.

Kat said...

stopping over from the commenting challenge! love the domain name!

Jennifer said...

Stopping in from Jenna's Journey! Looking forward to reading your blog. I'm now following!

Brittney said...

Stopping by from Jenna's. LOVE the giraffe! And your blog name is cute.

Sonya said...

Visiting from Jenna's blog! I work in an elementary school as well. It's definitely never boring!

Vanessa Miller said...

Visiting from the comment challenge. I love that your cat's name is Ham!

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved