Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Brother!

Happy Birthday to my big brother!

We have had our ups and downs. We have seen each other through good times and rough ones too. We have had times where we were the best of friends and others when we couldn't be in the same room together. However, we have gotten through it all together and I want you to know that you are one of my best friends and I hope today is a fantastic day for you!
Just a note, my brother despises the camera! These are the most recent pictures I have of us together- and they are almost 7 years old! Yikes! We have both changed a lot since these pictures!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved