Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here...

Okay well not quite yet but almost! Christmas decor is out at many stores. I think Hobby Lobby had their items out in July! I went to Hallmark recently to pick up a few things and saw these...

They are a wireless Peanuts band. Each character will be released at different times and each plays a different instrument and 2 different songs which means you get a total of 8 songs. How it works is, you press a button on one character and it will begin playing and then the others chime in. It is so cute! I should have taken a video of the whole band. I have my first character and am anxiously awaiting the rest. I have my calendar marked for the premiere dates so I can go pick mine up! I love Christmas time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved