Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday- Places To Go

I'm back with another Top Ten Tuesday. Today's top 10 is about places I like to go. Some of these places are my local stops and others are favorite vacation spots!

1. Target- no explanation needed;)
2. Chick-fil-A It's next to Target and they know me by name
3. Hobby Lobby- if they don't have it, Target probably does
4. Alaska. We did a cruise last summer and are planning our next trip!
5. Hilton Head, SC- my family is there and I love the beach any time of year
6. Work- I know, I know! I do love my job most of the time. I could handle less paperwork some days but I love seeing my friends learning new things!
7. Sporting events. Nothing beats the atmosphere of a sports event. I'm lucky to have a good friend with great seats to several teams so I get to go pretty often.
8. Chiloso- it's a great little Mexican restaurant here in DFW. I love it! They have the best tacos and tortilla soup!
9. Farmer's Markets- I love to get my fruits and vegetables from the market. It's always so fresh and taste wonderful!
10. Bakery- any bakery really. I love a good cookie or cake that I don't have to make, even though I love to bake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved