Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I would like to take a minute and wish my BFF Lisa a very Happy Birthday!

Lisa and I became friends when I had her son in my class a few years ago. She is the most generous, kind and considerate person I know. She would do anything for you and make sure you had what you needed even if she had to do without. Lisa is the type of friend that would drop whatever she was doing to come and help you. She is an excellent cook. I can't count how many times I would get a text to come over and share her latest creation. Freshly baked bread, yummy cakes and delicious brisket are all part of my days at Lisa's.

Lisa- I hope you have the best birthday ever! You are truly the most wonderful person ever and I appreciate your friendship! Hope you have an awesome day! Love ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved