Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Think It's Time I Update

So school has consumed my very existence. I stay late at work every day trying to come up with new ways to keep my crew engaged and teach them a little in the process. I have come up with a whole new routine and changed my classroom around a bit to take advantage of our new schedule. The kids are really loving it and I am too!

See that look on his face. Can't you just tell how excited he is about being in my class? Seriously, I LOVE this kid!
And look at this student's writing. I think she loves her teacher...what do you think?

I've also been doing a little cheering for my Dallas Mavs and the Stars! Courtesy of my friend Lisa who has front row tickets to both Stars and Maverick games. I mean right on the glass for the Stars games. I actually bent my platinum wedding band from banging on the glass so hard! Too bad the Stars didn't go very far in the playoffs. I was hoping for the Stanley Cup. Oh well.

I've also been doing a little eating of these wonderful goodies.

They are genuine cake balls from this little store called the cake ball company here in Dallas. So Yum! I had to go to the dermatologist a few weeks ago and stopped off afterwards for a little treat for being such a good patient. I actually need to blog about that whole experience too. Oh well, next time I guess!

1 comments:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Glad you are back! We have missed you! I can relate on the staying late thing...I hardly leave school before 5pm.

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved