Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer School Day One

Today was day one of summer school. I had 6 students total, 4 boys and 2 girls. All of the kids were very sweet and I think our time together is going to go by quickly. The half days are jam packed and the activities/curriculum is a fun, hands on approach that will be adaptable to the regular school term. I can't wait to try some of the games with my Kindergarten friends this fall. I know it's crazy for me to already be thinking about back to school this fall but I just can't help it! I LOVE my job!! If there are any of you teachers out there that read my blog, I will be happy to pass along some of the games/activities that we are using, just let me know! 1 day down, 15 to go!!! I'm sure it will fly by!

1 comments:

Katie's Journey said...

I would love if you would share some of those activities with me. They will be great for me to use and adapt in my student teaching experience. Are you doing kindergarten summer school or a different grade level? Here in my town they do not really do summer school, but instead they do a reading camp for one week.

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved