Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keeping the Faith

With so much going on over the summer, I think we tend to get wrapped up in pool dates and lunch dates and just have the ease of the summer in all parts of our lives. While this time is so full of fun, we have to remind ourselves to not ease up on our relationship with Christ. I never really post much about my faith on this blog but lately, I have felt it on my heart to share. I have been through some very trying times recently and I have to continue to keep the faith that things will work out and that I have to continue to turn it over to Him. Prayer is such an integral part of my lifestyle and I hope it is for yours too. I know that I will continue to trust in His word and know that His ways are best for me even though it may be challenging, I know that His promises will lead me to a victory.


"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:24, NIV)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved