Friday, July 8, 2011

I'll Be Seeing You

My trip to my second home was nice and I have to admit I shed a few tears as I left the driveway and headed out. I love the time I get to spend with my Aunt Jan, Uncle Hal, Chandler and Halee. I just wish the time didn't go so quickly when I am there. Chandler and I spent lots of time together Wednesday since everyone else was heading out of town- more to come on that! We went downtown to a wine tasting, did a little shopping and hit up our favorite spot, The Chocolate Tree. We also stayed up super late and put together a puzzle that seemed to have a million pieces. Those are the memories that I'll always treasure. I have the best cousins in the world and those two girls are more than just my favorite cousins, they are my best friends!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved