Sunday, June 26, 2011

A New Place

I decided to take a trip home to Tennessee for a while. There were several reasons why but one is my grandmother fell and broke her arm and I wanted to be close enough that I could go help her out if she needed it.

Another perk of being home is I get to see old friends from college and high school! I had brunch with my good friends Alisa and Andrea Sunday morning.

Afterwards, I headed to Amanda's house to celebrate little Nicholas' first birthday!

I met up with several old friends and met some new ones too! This a picture of the ADPi sisters that were at the party.

It was a fun weekend and I am looking forward to the rest of my trip being equally as exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved