Saturday, June 11, 2011

Brain Dump

Alright, I seriously need to update more but I really have had quite the boring summer life going on recently.
I have started working out again and I'm really planning to stick to a real diet this time. I get one cheat day a week, yesterday was my day and I tried to live it up but honestly, nothing really sounded good. I had my usual bran cereal for breakfast followed with some Dr. Pepper pork tacos for lunch and then we went out for dinner and I had chicken and dumplings and fried okra with no dessert. I did much on my current favortie chocolate raisins all day though.
As far as what my workout plan contains, it's a lot of cardio. I went with a friend to a week long trial membership at a gym and we tried Zumba and I loved it! I bought the Wii version and did that yesterday. I am so in love with it! I would probably join the gym if they offered Zumba every single day at a time when I could make it in but unfortunately, school will start back soon and I won't be able to go to the gym at 9:30 every morning. So, I'm on the lookout for Zumba classes.
I am getting ready to take a road trip by myself. I am going home to visit some friends and family. I can't wait to finally meet a few friend's babies too!
I am going to try to post more often since my summer plans should start to pick up. I know that no one wants to hear about me waking up, working out and laying by the pool all day every day! Have a great Saturday friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved