Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In 5...

5 more days until school is out!!! It is actually only 4 for me because I have training on Thursday for summer school. I don't have any idea why I would need an entire day devoted to training me for a job that I have done for 8 years but go figure. It's a day to get out, have a real lunch and oh yeah, get paid too! Summer school shouldn't be too bad. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm going to teach first grade and it's only Monday through Thursday 8 to noon! Yeah for extra money!

Speaking of extra money, I may have to use some of that to pay for Maggie's treatment. I'm praying she doesn't have any ACL damage but we shall see. She is on medication and restricted activity for a month to see if her leg heals on it's own. The vet seems to think it's only a partially torn ACL or a strained ligament that is causing her so much pain. I guess we will find out after this treatment plan is over.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Extra money is always a good thing! And your schedule doesn't sound too bad, so you will still be able to enjoy your summer. :) Poor Maggie...her sweet little face just got to me when you posted it on Twitter. She must feel the same way my dog does about trips to the vet!

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved