Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Visitors

So I've been told to update on a regular basis! Since it's the summer, I really don't have an excuse not to so I'm promising to do so. Well, I've been on summer break for a week now and so far it's been fairly busy. I have done lots of cleaning out and storing of things as well as preparing for visitors and upcoming trips. Tom and I had the opportunity to have my two neices and nephew in town this weekend. We spent lots of time out back swimming and having fun. Maggie was a great babysitter too! My youngest neice, Madalyn, loved on her so much that when she got up this morning she went into the guest room to look for her. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! We were excited to have them come visit and were actually really sad when they left. It's so nice having the laughter of children fill our home and I pray that I can have that all the time very soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved