Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Alive!

I haven't blogged in quite some time and my twitter friends have been asking if I'm okay. Yes, I'm doing okay. My birthday was last week and I had an amazing day/weekend. I'll try to post all about it this week, nothing like being late. I've been a little down lately and I know I'm going to be okay but I have lots of things going on. I know I will be fine eventually and I'm not going into details here until the time is right. I'm just asking for lots of prayer for peace and understanding at this time in my life. Thank you all for being so supportive.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Hope everything is okay! I'll definitely say a prayer for peace for you. Hope to see you "back" in blog-world soon:)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I was thinking today that it had been a while since I had heard from you! Glad to know you are alive! I will be praying for peace and understanding for you!

Jenna said...

Praying for peace! Lots of hugs to you!

Post a Comment

I Like Them

Our Visitors!

Follow Me!

Follow cward13 on Twitter
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved